Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

Well the new year is upon us and although the last couple years have been both challenging and exciting I still feel like my direction gets lost about half way through the year. So this year I am determined to stay the course. A couple years ago I saw a couple of my friends picking a word to live by dwell on for the new year.. to help them keep focused. I have wanted to do this for the past two years but have delayed and procrastinated and well I never did it. This year I started thinking early and I have come up with one.. Trust. I need to fully put my trust in the Lord. I believe in Him and know Him as my Savior, but I think sometimes when the going gets tough.. I lose my focus.. I feel alone and I lose the trust I have in Him to carry my burdens to direct my path.. that He is indeed bigger than my problems. I was going to choose "Hope"... but I feel that Hope is a HUGE part of trust... and how can you hope if your dont first trust. So I am excited to see how the Lord uses the word Trust in my life in 2012.. I hope to blog about the things I learn as well..

No comments: