Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sydney turns 2 years old today

Wow Sydney is 2 today. I just seems like yesterday she was born. Time flies when you are having fun. She has really grown up to me over the last couple of weeks. She is clearly talking better and understanding direction. She loves for you to read to her and she loves to give hugs and kisses. She has a sweet nature about her. I love her eyes and her curls. She also learned how to use the word NO more now.. I guess terrible twos are starting. Its hard to get upset with her.. I mean look at this face. You just want to kiss those cheeks all the time. I am excited to see her grow even more this next year. Happy Birthday Sydney Coo Coo (our nick name for her)


2 days old





















1 year old





















2 yrs old

























What she loves the most is her brother Daniel. This a typical day of her hanging on him.

No comments: