Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas is Here!

Well, I realized that with losing a week between Thanksgiving and Christmas that I better get on the ball and decorate for Christmas. I decided at 11:30pm Monday night that I would stay up until it was finished. Stefan had gone to bed and I just went to it. I did have to wake him up to bring some things down from the attic that I could not carry but it was worth it. Finally around 4am, I looked around and was so happy I decided to stay up. When Daniel and Sydney woke up I got them dressed and down stairs for pictures. I tell Daniel that Santa brings the tree and then heads back to the North Pole to get the birthday gifts ready for Jesus. And that since Jesus loves us so much He gives His birthday gifts away to everyone else. This year I gave Daniel his own little manger to play with(see the pic). Yesterday I decorated the outside of the house for Christmas. Will take pictures tonight and post later.

2 comments:

lillymac said...

Everything looks fabulous!!! I can't believe you stayed up till 4am decorating. Sooo something I would do too.

Jen said...

Glad your treat worked. Looks pretty....